ผีโพง (Pong) Thailand

Pong is the spirit of the northern Thai Khun Vichai was told that. This ghost of a jack-o'-lantern How often people with this type of drug that is similar to the Ogre. And it's often the way with eight others that it was no spit. Users often become like a ghost who was then speaker. Or if it's not like anyone. Remove the lever for someone to throw the water's widow.
The homes then. Often making it blasted. I say that I like is the drizzle of rain, it can often be tricky, but the sewage in the late Magๆ by sneaking around and often over basement house. He said a fire women who had seen a ghost ghost Visiting the food basements. He was remembered as a man's face. He then took up Haksad down. Was in the middle of his back that he would die. When the morning. To look at them. I saw him alive. No injuries. He surprised me greatly. The next part of it. Gore saw his spear at that. Placed over the head with that. That person because they were planted so that the spirit of the speakers who have a strong adverse drug margining. That such a force. Yet they are all going to be. (True, false, I will not tell), my speakers do not disturb and harm humans. In one plot at all. Sri Lanna Pracunehga Pikku I told you I saw a light moving back and forth during the night. As the rain falls gently You have watched in a long time. And understand that what I see is that you tell the speaker. There are many villagers had ever seen a ghost ghost He said it was just a good person. But the food or dish of frogs in the heavy The glow through the nose. The light of my speakers. Will trickle down to the ground like we doing Tai. I like to hunt frogs. The field completely. When I caught the smell of it, but sucking it thrown. The villagers said. I've seen a ghost in the same hand that my speakers, it is usual. I have a full 32 divergence from ordinary people, but that it was like to eat frogs at night. The light in the nose. When someone finds it. I will pray I ask that you do not have to say because it's very embarrassing.


This ghost of a man. Sling Blade is a tricky time with you. When he really imminent. It will hurt the same. Some years, it is a wise Carry a flashlight too. The time has come to meet him. The excuse was that the fish if I want to do something for my speakers wroth it. The feud vengeance. And by girls shot to death. If it hit the roof. I damn well will be ruined. The common people regarded. The speaker was a ghost. Because of the music industry of his own. The villagers are not interested. Because my speakers do no harm and is not a threat to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment