ผีแม่นาค (Mae Nag) Thailand


Once upon a time ago as a married couple living together at the canal and Social Mhabusis future wife, a husband, a very Tid. They planted a small house. Far from enough people. When the war was not long before she was pregnant when he was a war. Tid was drafted to the military so much. And have to fight a different city. Soon she was a baby snake with Hmatmแi by Tid are not in care. Unfortunately, her future Labour until I die and the die is not in the stomach at a later time. But with the love for her husband is not going to go pop. And wait for the husband to come back. During the trip over fears that haunt the house.

Day 15 is back in the evening gloaming Tid, but still enough to see through the bottom. As a full moon. When I saw my future mother singing a lullaby in the house dry, it felt rushed to find his wife. It startled her with a snake body cooling disorder. I did not do too much. During the war she had rearranged the deck, cook out for my husband and I made it coincidence that Tid spoon Mae Nak has reached the floor.
Tid very quickly to keep it a surprise.

The villagers are very Tid she whispered that she had died long ago and Taitaggklm future as well. The more I see the mother holding a baby snake, it was not a ghost I saw people with their odd behavior several times. I decided to live at Mhabusis. The future must be followed to find her husband. To haunt the house, along with anger. And no one dare to walk through the temple. The suffering people around. The villagers were defeated by the shaman. And catch the snake's spirit into a clay pot of water to gravity. Along with the spirit of charity devoted to pop into place. Do not Circle haunt the house anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment